DETAILS OF WORK – ITS will be performing an upgrade to the network each night during the overnight hours between 2am-4am. During this time, access to Internet (wired/wireless) will be intermittent while work is being performed at the specified locations. Please see below for dates and locations for the White Plains Law School campus.
UPGRADE SCHEDULE & LOCATIONS:
Law School Campus
• Preston Hall: Monday, 3/16
• Crane House: Tuesday, 3/17
• Ottinger Hall: Wednesday, 3/18
• Gerber Glass Law Center: Thursday, 3/19
• Dannat Hall : Friday, 3/20
SERVICES AFFECTED – Internet (wired/wireless) connectivity.
REASON FOR WORK – This work is necessary to perform a firmware upgrade to network equipment.